Hello to the Secret community!
Today we're excited to announce the Secret Fellows developer program, which is designed to involve more developers full-time in the Secret Network ecosystem. The goal of the program is to bring in talented individuals full-time to work full time in the Secret Network ecosystem for 3 months, during which developers can work on Secret Network related dApp/ tooling development.
For this work developers can receive competitive compensation in SCRT, stable coins, or a combination of the two.
Secret Fellows applicants will be evaluated by the Secret Network developer community and Development Committee. The application process will involve a submission and potentially a video interview to assess each candidate. Candidates who are admitted to the program can either work on a project of their own choice (candidates are encouraged to apply with project ideas) or help different Secret Network development projects. As the Secret Network developer ecosystem grows, Secret Fellows will have mentors from the community who will assist and support Secret Fellows.
Once approved, each fellow will have a set of milestones to complete and receiving compensation during the 3 month period will be subject to successful completion of the aforementioned milestones.
At the end of this period, Secret Fellows are expected to contribute to Secret Network either by becoming:
- Active participants in the Secret Network development committee
- Grant applicants (from the Secret Ecosystem Pool)
- Secret Network dApp builders
Before applying all candidates are encouraged to :
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Secret Network and Secret Contracts (starting with a review of the documentation).
- Complete Secret contract tutorials, Figment Learn and Secret Contract quickstart guide
- Join our Secret communities (including the Discord and forum)